1. Marysville, Ohio is an 11-12 hour drive from Brooklyn.
2. Ohio is kind of pretty after all.
3. The Marysville Hampton Inn is a good buy.
4. The receptionist at the Marysville Hampton Inn wants to move to Tennessee. (Eric, Amie, you ready for a new friend?)
5. The receptionist's mother just came back from New York City and a visit to Ground Zero and swears that she will "never again" visit that area.
6. Shawn is terrified of rats.
7. The last bus from Chinatown to Philadelphia is 11 pm, the last bus from Pt. Authority to Philadelphia is 11:30 pm, and the first NJ Transit train to Trenton is at 5:30 am.
8. Chris Lawrence likes Rooney.
9. Yu is fascinated by barns.
10. 19 month old Sebastian Paquette can be prompted to respond "Chicken Butt" if you ask "Guess What?"
11. SHR likes naps. Oh wait, I already knew that.
12. Chris Lawrence is the new MacGyver. He can fix anything, or maybe he is just capable of saving a car trip by adding plenty of coolant and keeping his cool. That is plenty.
13. If you take a Greyhound bus from Clarion, PA at 5:30 pm en route to New York City, you will be treated to a 16 hour layover in the town of Dubois, PA (only 30 miles away).
14. There is a convenient turn lane that isn't heavily used at midnight right before entering the Holland Tunnel on the Jersey side. This turn lane is an excellent spot to pull over and add some more coolant!
15. Ohio can be a dangerous place to go roller skating.
What did you learn?
Mets 11 Padres 2
1 day ago