1. They used to wear uniforms that looked like this:
2. My postseason predictions were 3/4 correct. I've got to stick with my prediction of the Sox winning it all.
3. They have two former Yankee rejects. If they win, this will surely enrage Steinbrenner.
4. They haven't won the World Series since 1917.
5. Scott Podsednik might not be that great but he looks fantastic in those knee high socks. Although he doesn't always wear them high so enjoy it while it lasts.
6. They got no respect all season. I admit that I am also guilty of this transgression. But I do find it funny that the number one naysayer all season of the Chisox was Apes who watched his BoSox get swept out of the playoffs by them.
7. Ozzie Guillen cracks me up.
8. It'll annoy all of those incredibly obnoxious Cubs fans.
5 hours ago