I should go to bed. Instead, I've got some things on my mind.
1. The 2005 Baseball Diaries are now finished. I've reworked them so they are now one long narrative in order. If you aren't sure you want to spend the time, at least check out these two games for movies!
Stone Groove Sings
2. Eddie Murray ain't done rappin' at ya and he promises to be heard from soon.
3. Both Slice and Last Plane to Jakarta referenced David Byrne's website on Friday. I took that as a sign. His journal is really interesting and his radio show is good stuff. I'm listening to it right now. Check it out from my links.
4. Speaking of pizza, Di Fara's did not disappoint.
5. Speaking of disappointment, my bocce playing skills in my first official league play weren't so hot.
6. I hope Former Kingergarten Klepto shows up tomorrow after feeling the heat on Friday and playing hooky.
7. I think I've become obsessed with The Flying Burrito Brothers.
8. Paul Lo Duca?
9. Youthlarge sent me this link today. Gov. Arnold back in the day in Brazil. Must be seen to be believed. Really. Watch it. I promise you won't be disappointed. If we lived in 1978, this clip might be work appropriate. Since it isn't, plan accordingly.
10. One of the workers at the laundromat told me today about how she parlayed 25 dollars into $10,000 in one day at the racetrack a number of years ago. Wow.
11. Stone Groove won't talk to me on the phone if I call a few minutes before Howard Stern is going to be on 60 Minutes.
12. The Ginger Snaps from Trader Joe's are unbelievably good.
Phillies 9 Mets 4
1 week ago