These are obviously not ranked in any particular sort of order.
1. Lack of sunlight gets me down.
2. Writing report cards is a drag.
3. I blew the biggest possible lead in Texas Hold Em last night to Dave and finished in second place. Twice, I had him down to his last card but I couldn't close him out.
4. SHR got laid off on Friday. This wasn't a surprise and she'll get a new job. But it still sucks.
5. The last few episodes of Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica were not so good. Talk about treading water.
6. Figuring out which mortage broker to go with is super confusing.
7. Moving forward with buying an apartment with SHR getting laid off is a little bit scary. We still can back out if we want at this point but don't really want to.
1. I've watched the first 11 episodes of Arrested Development on DVD. I like it more than I thought I would.
2. I had the best burger I've had in a long long time last night at Stone Park Cafe.
1 day ago